Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three scenarios presented by the Finance Committee to proceed with voting on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Three scenarios presented by the Finance Committee to proceed with voting on the budget Empty Three scenarios presented by the Finance Committee to proceed with voting on the budget

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2024, 5:12 am

Three scenarios presented by the Finance Committee to proceed with voting on the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mustafa Al-Karaawi, confirmed that there are many proposals about passing the budget, the most important of which is keeping the budget tables or making some transfers in the tables.
    He added that there are three proposals to proceed with voting on the budget. The first is that government agencies see the need to remain on the schedules without change. The second opinion is to make transfers to support sectors that suffer from a shortage in their allocations, including governorates and some ministries. As for the third opinion, it calls for reducing total spending as allocations.
    For his part, member of the Finance Committee, Moeen Al-Kazemi, confirmed that during the last session of the committee, it was decided that the position should be towards passing the budget, passing the schedules as they are, and making some minor amendments.
    Deputy Chairman of the Finance Committee, Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi, stated that we will go with an agreement and vote on the budget. If an agreement does not happen, we will leave the freedom of decision to the members of the House of Representatives to vote on the budget.

Views 71
    Added 06/02/2024 - 11:03 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:55 pm