Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: Parliament seeks not to pass the budget in its current form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Parliamentary Legal: Parliament seeks not to pass the budget in its current form Empty Parliamentary Legal: Parliament seeks not to pass the budget in its current form

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2024, 6:38 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary Legal: Parliament seeks not to pass the budget in its current form[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    06-02-2024 | 06:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed today, Sunday, that the House of Representatives seeks not to pass the budget law “in its current form,” noting that the law needs to hold sessions, discussions, and amendments to some of its provisions.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Committee member Raed Al-Maliki said in an interview with:[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]“The House of Representatives seeks not to pass the budget in its current form, because it includes fundamental and fundamental changes,” noting that “the committee has questions, inquiries, and requests for the Finance Committee to attend and we hold a discussion session with it.”

Al-Maliki added, “After holding the discussion session and agreeing on some points, it is possible for us to hold a session of Parliament in order to hold a vote on the budget law,” pointing out that “the committees have not yet addressed the items that met with parliamentary objections after the law was sent by the government.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:01 pm