Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani reveals a plan aimed at undermining the entity of the Kurdistan Region by exploiting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani reveals a plan aimed at undermining the entity of the Kurdistan Region by exploiting Empty Masrour Barzani reveals a plan aimed at undermining the entity of the Kurdistan Region by exploiting

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2024, 4:41 am

Masrour Barzani reveals a plan aimed at undermining the entity of the Kurdistan Region by exploiting the issue of salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-06-09 02:39
    Font

Shafaq News/ Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, revealed on Sunday the failure of a plan that aimed to undermine the constitutional entity of the Kurdistan Region by disbursing salaries directly to the provinces without referring to the regional government.
    This came in a speech on the sidelines of the opening ceremony of the Eagle Post Center, which specializes in postal and delivery affairs in the city of Erbil, the capital.
    Masrour Barzani said in his speech: I would like to extend my thanks to the salary recipients in the Kurdistan Region who were patient, supported and steadfast in the face of the conspiracy through which some parties tried to weaken the entity of the Kurdistan Region by requesting the distribution of salaries and the region’s share of the budget among the Kurdistan provinces, addressing them by saying: Your steadfastness has failed this. The plot.
    He added, "We are in constant communication with the Prime Minister of the Federal Council, and we have reached the final stage, and I hope that we have been able to solve the issue of salaries and budget radically, and we hope to disburse salaries for the fourth and fifth months to all employees and salary recipients."
    The head of the regional government continued, "I hope that the salaries will become news in the media, and that we will be able to put our relationship with the federal government on the right path, and encourage steps for the better."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:12 am