Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government banks to start selling dollars to travelers next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government banks to start selling dollars to travelers next week Empty Government banks to start selling dollars to travelers next week

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2024, 5:12 am

Government banks to start selling dollars to travelers next week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-10 04:22
    Font

Shafaq News/ An informed source revealed, on Wednesday, that Iraqi government banks will start selling US dollars to travelers starting next week, according to the procedures approved by the Central Bank of Iraq.
    The source told Shafaq News Agency that government banks are preparing to implement the instructions of the Central Bank of Iraq to sell dollars to travelers at the official exchange rate at airports, indicating that this step comes within the government's efforts to find solutions to the current dollar crisis.
    The source indicated that the dollar will be delivered to travelers through the outlets of government banks located at the airports. He also noted that government banks are awaiting notification from the Central Bank of Iraq to obtain official approval to begin the process of selling the dollar and distributing it at the airports.
    It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq decided on July 4, 2024 to start selling dollars to travelers, exclusively through corporate and banking outlets at international airports.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Jul 2024, 3:26 am