Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within months.. Al-Imar: The amount of loans disbursed amounted to about 750 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within months.. Al-Imar: The amount of loans disbursed amounted to about 750 billion dinars Empty Within months.. Al-Imar: The amount of loans disbursed amounted to about 750 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jul 2024, 4:49 am

Within months.. Al-Imar: The amount of loans disbursed amounted to about 750 billion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works confirmed today, Friday, that the Housing Fund has granted loans worth approximately 750 billion dinars during the past months, noting that opening new applications for Housing Fund loans is subject to the availability of liquidity.
    The ministry’s spokesman, Nabil Al-Saffar, said: “The number of accepted transactions has so far reached around 16-17 thousand transactions, and loans have been given to around 13-14 thousand borrowers, while the rest will be granted successively until they are all completed.”
    Al-Saffar added, "The amount of disbursed loans amounted to about 750 billion dinars," noting that "the priority now is to complete all those who applied during the month of March and whose applications were all accepted."
    He stressed that "there is no submission currently, and as soon as the required cash liquidity is available, the acceptance of another number of transactions will be announced if the amounts cover that, because the fund operates on self-financing."
    He explained that "the repayments made by previous borrowers represent the capital on which the fund relies, and are collected and circulated to be given to other beneficiaries."

165 views
    Added 07/26/2024 - 1:40 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:15 pm