Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"An ill-considered decision".. The heart of Baghdad is exposed to financial losses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"An ill-considered decision".. The heart of Baghdad is exposed to financial losses Empty "An ill-considered decision".. The heart of Baghdad is exposed to financial losses

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jul 2024, 6:42 am

[size=35][size=35]"An ill-considered decision".. The heart of Baghdad is exposed to financial losses[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

In video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-27 | 06:09

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Local
    The decision to move the Shorja wholesale to the outskirts of the capital, Baghdad, has caused a great deal of controversy in many popular circles.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

At a time when the Secretariat confirmed that this decision has begun to be implemented and there is no going back on it.

Al-Hajj says:[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/380728704/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87/ar/]Abdullah[/url]He has been a market trader since he was young. He said, “The measure is hasty and ill-considered and will cause major losses.”

The Secretariat confirmed that[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For her part, she said, "The measure comes to reduce the momentum and restore the beauty of these historical areas."

According to the Secretariat[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The matter will not include retail traders in this market, but rather wholesale traders who will have special places established for them at the four entrances to the capital.

How will wholesale traders react to this decision?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:01 pm