Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 new decisions from the Central Bank of Iraq regarding government banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

4 new decisions from the Central Bank of Iraq regarding government banks Empty 4 new decisions from the Central Bank of Iraq regarding government banks

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2024, 7:02 am

4 new decisions from the Central Bank of Iraq regarding government banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq revealed a new plan regarding government banks, including Rafidain and Rashid.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to a document issued by the Central Bank of Iraq and received by "Al-Eqtisad News", "the meetings that took place with the Prime Minister, in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Minister of Finance, regarding the decision of the Council of Ministers held on 1/2/2024 and the proposed idea of ​​transforming the Industrial Bank into a public joint-stock company with the contribution of local and foreign investors, and that the second phase would include the Agricultural Cooperative Bank, we explain to you below the new plan regarding the bank and other government banks[/rtl]
    [rtl]1- Rafidain Bank is being restructured by dividing it into two banks (the old one for government accounts, and the new one as a commercial bank/public joint-stock company).[/rtl]
    [rtl]2- After that, Rashid Bank will be merged with the new Rafidain Bank.[/rtl]
    [rtl]3- The Industrial Bank will be transformed into a public joint-stock company, and then the Agricultural Cooperative Bank will be acquired.[/rtl]
    [rtl]4- At a later stage, the Real Estate Bank will be merged with the Housing Fund.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Jul 2024, 3:39 am