Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High Nassif: The government promised to send a 2015 budget in the current month

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

High Nassif: The government promised to send a 2015 budget in the current month Empty High Nassif: The government promised to send a 2015 budget in the current month

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:22 pm

High Nassif: The government promised to send a 2015 budget in the current month

November 17, 2014 15:31

(Independent) .. MP for the coalition of state law, high Nassif said the government promised to send a 2015 budget in the month this November to the House of Representatives, combined with a certain lack of balance in 2014.

She Nassif told (Independent) that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives had previously taken a decision not to merge with 2014 balancing the budget in 2015, for the past two months it will send data, a digital data and realistic for 2014.

She pointed to several committees formed and decisions were taken for the purpose of reducing its budget in an attempt to control the Aladzkabar located therein.

She expressed hope that the government sends 2015 budget on time with the final accounts of the House of Representatives so that he can begin a new beginning, noting that the budget will come without the required level in the face of the Iraqi street requirements.

Nassif said that there will be a deficit as a result of Alaatmadaly rentier economy and not to open new outlets for the development of the state treasury revenue, indicating that the 2014 budget accumulations dropped Bdilalha the 2015 budget.

She Atqadha that the second half of next year will see financial abundance will enable to overcome the deficit. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:53 pm