Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Article 140... The Democratic Party reveals the negotiating paper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including Article 140... The Democratic Party reveals the negotiating paper Empty Including Article 140... The Democratic Party reveals the negotiating paper

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2024, 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Including Article 140... The Democratic Party reveals the negotiating paper[/size]
    • Today 11:41

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Saturday, the representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Jiay Timur, revealed the negotiating paper that was signed between the State Administration Coalition, which includes the reactivation of Article 140. 
    Timur told / Al-Maalouma / agency, "There is a negotiating paper that was signed that includes the legislation of the Oil and Gas Law as well as Article 140, in addition to other points."
    He pointed out that "among the points included in the paper is the activation of the Sinjar Agreement signed between the federal government and the regional government, and the return of displaced Yazidis to their areas of residence." He
    pointed out that "the agreement stipulates the legislation of the federal Oil and Gas Law to solve the problems between the center and the region, stressing that successive governments did not abide by the agreements regarding the activation of Article 140 that was approved in the Iraqi constitution." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 9:19 pm