Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The wheel is moving to decide the position of the Parliament Speaker.. Understandings and signs of a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The wheel is moving to decide the position of the Parliament Speaker.. Understandings and signs of a Empty The wheel is moving to decide the position of the Parliament Speaker.. Understandings and signs of a

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Aug 2024, 4:27 am

The wheel is moving to decide the position of the Parliament Speaker.. Understandings and signs of a solution loom on the horizon - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    MP Ali Nehme confirmed, on Tuesday (August 27, 2024), that there are signs of understandings looming on the horizon, but they are not decisive, in order to propose a specific mechanism to decide the position of the Speaker of Parliament.
    In an interview with Baghdad Today, Nima said, "The position of Speaker of the House of Representatives is a right for the Sunni component," indicating that "the forces of the Sunni component are in deep disagreement despite the intensive dialogues that took place and the calls of the rest of the political forces to proceed with specific options, but so far they have not reached a specific road map to end the knot and problem of the decision."
    He added, "There are signs of understandings looming on the horizon, but they are not decisive in order to propose a specific mechanism for resolution that may crystallize in the coming days," adding, "But in any case, we support resolving this problem and proceeding with voting for a candidate for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives."
    He pointed out that "holding a third round or nominating one candidate is very likely according to any understandings that lead to the crystallization of consensus to resolve this problem."
    MP Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani announced the day before yesterday, Sunday, that the “majority” of the members of the House of Representatives had approved his nomination for the position of Parliament Speaker.
    Al-Mashhadani said in a tweet on the platform, (X), that "I am pleased and honored by the approval of the majority of the national spectrum of the members of the House of Representatives, to nominate me for the presidency of the House of Representatives and to resolve the dispute over that," pledging to the members of Parliament that "I will preserve this trust and be with them and for them all according to what the public interest requires, as indicated by the internal system of the Council, taking into account the legal and constitutional path in the management of the Council."
    All political and popular circles are waiting for the vote on the new Speaker of Parliament to end the era of the dismissed Mohammed al-Halbousi after the end of the Arbaeen visit and the conduct of the work of the Parliament, in order to complete the basic oversight and legislative role of the Council.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 6:44 pm