Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Passing the investment law within two weeks.. What are the positives?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Passing the investment law within two weeks.. What are the positives? Empty Passing the investment law within two weeks.. What are the positives?

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2024, 4:18 am

[size=35][size=35]Passing the investment law within two weeks.. What are the positives?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-09-07 | 04:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy

The Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee expected, today, Saturday, to pass the Industrial Investment Law within the next two weeks in Parliament, while it spoke about the advantages and positives of this law.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The deputy head of the committee, Hussein Al-Saabri, said in an interview with Sumarya News, "Parliament will approve the industrial investment law within two weeks, and this law is one of the most important laws that serve the industrial investor in Iraq and raise the pace of industrial movement in the country," indicating that "this law includes customs exemptions and land ownership for the investor inside and outside the cities, with the precise identification of industrial areas within the cities."

Al-Saabri added, "The law also includes the protection of foreign investors, their money and ownership within new industrial districts and areas with certain controls," noting that "the law is currently in the linguistic and legal amendment stage in preparation for presenting it to parliament sessions within two weeks for the purpose of voting on it."

Al-Saabri considered that "the approval of this law represents a qualitative leap in Iraqi industry," noting that "the law will greatly reduce exceptions, but rather there will be fair competition between companies and entities that win project contracts."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 9:31 am