Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sand warns: The next strike against Al-Sudani is because of one of the ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sand warns: The next strike against Al-Sudani is because of one of the ministers Empty Sand warns: The next strike against Al-Sudani is because of one of the ministers

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2024, 4:49 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sand warns: The next strike against Al-Sudani is because of one of the ministers[/size]

[size=45]Independent MP Mustafa Sand warned that the next blow to Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani will be through one of the ministers.[/size]
    [size=45]Sand wrote on the “X” platform: “Our previous warning (a year and a half ago) from Muhammad Hamid Juhi, which I published and sent in messages to all corners of this country, no one in the state cared about him, nor all the country’s leaders, one of the major leaders responded to me at the time and told me you are delusional, this is what his government informed me of, but you are a bit harsh and you have bad thoughts about his government.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: "We leave the reproach and blame now, and warn of something bigger. If his country previously left his beard in the hands of a reckless, undisciplined young man, then the next warning is that his country will leave his beard and the beard of the treasury in the hands of one of the ministers, and I expect that in the coming period the big blow will come from this door."[/size]
    [size=45]He concluded his blog post by saying: “He who warns is excused.”[/size]
    [size=45]The “wiretapping network” and its consequences after its exposure and the investigations announced by the government on the one hand, and the Supreme Judicial Council on the other hand, caused a political earthquake that may threaten the political future of Mohammed Shia al-Sudani.[/size]
    [size=45]Observers are talking about a “hidden war” against Al-Sudani, through the country’s administration and upcoming elections, in addition to the government’s moral status, especially since the first person involved in establishing the network is Mohammed Juhi, one of the most important employees in the Prime Minister’s Office.[/size]
    [size=45]Last Sunday, the Iraqi government accused unnamed parties of trying to drag it and distract it from its national approach through attempts it described as “desperate,” and said that they do not stand up to real and effective legal procedures.[/size]
    [size=45]Government spokesman Bassem Al-Awadi said in a statement that “the government, based on its commitment and legal responsibilities, is following up on misleading campaigns that aim to obstruct its work in various fields, including inaccurate information that was circulated that contains innuendo, and some of which included direct accusations against the government regarding issues currently under judicial review, as the executive authority awaits what it will issue in this regard, with the government’s continued emphasis on adhering to the law and respecting judicial decisions.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The government stresses the need to continue fighting corruption and all forms of infringement of the law, in continuous and close cooperation with the judicial and legislative authorities. It also relies in this regard on the vigilance and awareness of the citizen so that he does not fall victim to those who distort the facts and deliberately mislead public opinion."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Awadi pointed out that, “There are those who are working to drag the government and distract it from its national approach through desperate attempts that do not stand up to the real and actual legal procedures that the government is working to implement and support. The past two years of the government’s life have proven the strength of the will in this direction, and the continuous determination to implement reforms and not to be lenient in public rights, no matter the pressures and consequences.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:24 am