Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Electricity: Operation of the Iraqi-Gulf energy connection will be at the end of the yea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Electricity: Operation of the Iraqi-Gulf energy connection will be at the end of the yea Empty Minister of Electricity: Operation of the Iraqi-Gulf energy connection will be at the end of the yea

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:47 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Minister of Electricity: Operation of the Iraqi-Gulf energy connection will be at the end of the year[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-09-07
    Minister of Electricity, Ziyad Ali Fadhil, confirmed on Saturday that the operation of the electricity connection between Iraq and the Gulf countries will take place at the end of this year 2024, followed by the connection with Saudi Arabia.[/size]
    [size=45]This came in his speech during the launch of the executive works in 3 combined cycle projects in the electricity sector, in Baghdad, Diyala and Anbar, during his visit to the South Baghdad Power Station.[/size]
    [size=45]In his speech, Fadel said that the Jordanian energy connection with Iraq has been completed, as well as the Turkish one.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that at the end of the year we will connect the Gulf, and the Saudi connection is the last stage of connecting energy to Iraq, indicating that this will give us greater energy and stability.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:31 am