Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor: Student grant will return with the start of the school year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor: Student grant will return with the start of the school year Empty Minister of Labor: Student grant will return with the start of the school year

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:00 am

Minister of Labor: Student grant will return with the start of the school year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
    Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Ahmed Al-Asadi announced today, Sunday, the imminent launch of a new batch of applicants for inclusion in the full-time assistant, while confirming that the number of those included in the student grant has risen to two million and 400 thousand students.
    Al-Asadi said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the ministry launched the special meal related to the disabled, people with special needs, children with diabetes, and orphans, with 61,700 beneficiaries." 
    He added, "The ministry will launch meals for full-time employees in the coming days, while we are awaiting new financial allocations for social care meals." 
    Regarding the student grant, the Minister of Labor confirmed that "the Ministry is continuing with the student grant, which is currently suspended and will return at the beginning of the school year," explaining that "the grant was included in the budget for each year and is outside the Ministry of Labor's budget."
    He stated that "the numbers were initially one million and one thousand students, but after the distribution of the grant, the number reached two million and 400 thousand students."

41 views
    Added 09/08/2024 - 11:54 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 5:50 pm