Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

About $6,000 per capita GDP in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

About $6,000 per capita GDP in Iraq Empty About $6,000 per capita GDP in Iraq

Post by Rocky Today at 5:13 am

About $6,000 per capita GDP in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-10-05 05:24
    font

Shafaq News/ The German website Statista, which specializes in market and consumer data, revealed that the per capita share of the gross domestic product in Iraq will amount to approximately 6 thousand dollars in 2024.
    The site said in a table seen by Shafaq News Agency that the per capita share of the gross domestic product in Iraq is 5,978 thousand, expecting that the per capita share will continue to rise during the next five years to 6,824 thousand dollars in 2029.
    He added, "The highest per capita share of the gross domestic product in Iraq during the past 15 years was in 2013, when it reached $7,021, and the lowest share was in 2009, when it reached $3,701."
    This indicator describes the GDP per capita at current prices, so the GDP was first converted from the national currency to the US dollar at current exchange rates and then divided by the total population.
    It is noteworthy that the gross domestic product is a measure of a country's productivity, and indicates the total value of goods and services produced during a specific period of time (a year).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:37 am