Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Economic reason to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Economic reason to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit

Post by Proven on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 8:10 pm

29/12/2014 01:35
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Source News / ..
called economist Rashid al-Hilali, on Monday, the
government and the Parliament to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit.

He told al-Hilali / Source News / "The Iraqi dinar may be affected by emotion budget by economic reports and this requires the government and the parliament backing to face any possible decline."

"The middle class and poor are only to be affected by the decline of the Iraqi dinar. They have to put the mechanics of a slide in the side effects," explaining that "the economic situation in Iraq wobbling because of internal and external factors
and there are parties working on the exploitation of the budget deficit in order to raise the price of the dinar" .

Hilali promised: "The government went about raising taxes on water, electricity, fuel and other" comes in the interests of the wealthy class and not in the interests of the general public. "

The parliamentary Finance Committee, has confirmed Majaraazm government to impose taxes on certain public services such as electricity, water, fuel and high Kmarkip fees on imports, especially electrical appliances, to reduce 2015.anthy / 19 p budget deficit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
day dreamer

Re: Economic reason to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit

Post by day dreamer on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 8:30 pm

there are parties working on the exploitation of the budget deficit in order to raise the price of the dinar"

Love seeing it in print! thumbs2
dizzydee

Re: Economic reason to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit

Post by dizzydee on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 8:58 pm

Thanks daydreamer, I likey too
GWT54
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 11:03 pm

Looking good !!!
beverly508
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 7:34 am

yeppers!!!!
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:19 am

Thanks DD,
Yes it is good to see in print.
LIT
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there are parties working on the exploitation of the budget deficit in order to raise the price of the dinar"

Love seeing it in print! thumbs2
Solution, raise the purchasing power! You thats the exploitation of those parties.

Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 11:06 am

Throughout the years we have never seen wording like that talking about the dinar; from them anyway. lol
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Throughout the years we have never seen wording like that talking about the dinar; from them anyway. lol

Where you been, only reason I been here cause it has been said so many times over the years.

Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by lol on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:00 pm

i like those words.......especially when it right before the other article mentioning the 7th and 8th renovation of payments......i just hope this time it's a recipe for dinarv stew!  thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jan 2018, 5:27 pm