Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: For the first time we see the existence of cooperation between the parliamentary committees a

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi: For the first time we see the existence of cooperation between the parliamentary committees a Empty Abadi: For the first time we see the existence of cooperation between the parliamentary committees a

Post by wciappetta Mon 12 Jan 2015, 5:46 am

Abadi: For the first time we see the existence of cooperation between the parliamentary committees and government 

Abadi: For the first time we see the existence of cooperation between the parliamentary committees and government Section: 
    NewsJanuary 11, 2015 17:05 

Said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, that for the first time see the cooperation between the parliamentary committees and government, and between that liberation from the Lands of control "Daash" is because of this cooperation between the components of the people and all Iraqi forces. 

Ebadi said during a joint press conference with his Egyptian counterpart Ibrahim Mahlab held in Cairo that "Iraq is not bankrupt the state, but the state has a lot of potential and possibilities, but the difficulty of passing cash may last a few months," stressing that "we must build all possible precautions to confront and deal with this crisis."

He Abadi, that "the cooperation of the legislative and executive branches of government and all political blocs will overcome the crisis," he said, "I have found for the first time full cooperation between the committees of the House of Representatives and the Iraqi government, and this is part of the achievement that we have achieved today."

and the Abadi, that "the Iraqi people overcome the day a lot of reasons the difference between the components and I find a united stand in front of these challenges, "adding that" what has been freed from Iraqi territory from the control Daash is because of this cooperation and harmony among the Iraqi people and among all Iraqi forces.

" draws Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday (January 11 2014), to the Egyptian capital Cairo on an official visit, as announced Abadi office, that Abadi visit to Egypt today comes within an Arab, regional and international tour aimed to open a new page of relations of cooperation, coordination and exchange of interests between Iraq and the countries of the world, as pointed out that al-Abadi will discuss in Egypt terrorism, economy and trade files.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:31 am