Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi reveals surviving the assassination attempt: I am not afraid

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi reveals surviving the assassination attempt: I am not afraid Empty Abadi reveals surviving the assassination attempt: I am not afraid

Post by wciappetta Tue 20 Jan 2015, 6:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TUESDAY, 20 JANUARY 2 / JANUARY 2015 10:42 MM AM / PM P   
    Twilight News / detection Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, intelligence services had told him that it was the target of an assassination attempt, adding that he is not afraid, but not reckless.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ebadi said, in an interview with Al-Hayat and followed up "Twilight News", in response to a question about the fear on the security of the person, he is not afraid, adding he was not reckless.

He said he travels in areas of Baghdad, and in 2005 he was the coordinator of Tal Afar, and warned many to go, but he went, pointing out that the address of the public would have to bear the consequences.

And an assassination attempt, Abadi stressed that the intelligence agencies told him that once the existence of an assassination attempt, but he also did not get it because of the change movement.

He said that part of his duty to expose himself as commander in chief of the armed forces.

Recognizes Abadi post of prime minister after former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's failure to get on a local and international support after the Iraqi parliamentary elections that took place on April 30 of last year.

Abadi and formed a coalition government that includes all Iraqi factions represented in the winner in the elections in the month of September rolls after subtracting the government program has been approved by the three main blocs.

Turning to the security situation, specifically to the file where Daash confirmed that Baghdad has become out of danger, but warned that any regular army would not be able to meet this regulation if it is allowed him to recruit thousands of young men and Azjhm in his project. And
    He revealed that Daash bounced in the direction of Kurdistan, after he realized that through southern Iraq closed in his face.

He said that Iran quickly realized the seriousness of the arrival Daash to its borders, was the first of arms sent to Baghdad and Kurdistan.

He said in response to a question that if the information about the injury Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani injured during the battles were notified to correct through the security channels. He stressed that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of the "Daash", was wounded in Qaim (on the Syrian - Iraqi) border wounded but survived miraculously he spends most of his time in Syria.

He expressed his belief that Izzat al-Duri former assistant to Saddam Hussein is not in Iraq but in other countries.
    Abadi noted that the seriousness of the terrorist organization Daash practices led to a switch in the priorities of a number of Western countries especially that claim to drop the regime of President Bashar al-Assad dropped or postponed.

He expressed satisfaction with the results of his visits to a number of countries in the region, and the growing expectation - Saudi-Iraqi contacts after choosing the headquarters of the Saudi Embassy in Baghdad. He said that his meeting with Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal had been "very positive."

He believed that the difficulty in relations with Turkey are currently considered that the risk of the Kurdistan Workers Party, at least for them about the danger of Daash or surpass him.

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi reveals surviving the assassination attempt: I am not afraid Empty Abadi: Baghdad outside threat from al "Daash" The events of Mosul, "a huge surprise"

Post by wciappetta Tue 20 Jan 2015, 6:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Erbil-Iraq-Presse January 20: Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said on Tuesday that Baghdad outside threat from al "Daash" among he survived an assassination attempt by the intelligence agencies told him.

This came during an interview with the newspaper Al-Abbadi of London life.

Ebadi said that "the threat posed by Daash led to a change in the priorities of several countries, noting that insist on the removal of President Bashar al-Assad's regime dropped or postponed, to surpass him. They fight against terrorism."

It further added that the Iraqi government to please America, Iran and directed that Iraq not be the scene of the differences between them, expressing his belief that the parties are moving toward agreement on the nuclear issue in spite of the continuing difficulties.

He criticized the Prime Minister to look at Iraq as "a Shiite and a follower of Iran." Noting that Iraq is not a bankrupt country, despite the deterioration of oil prices.

Abadi said that the leader of al Daash, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who was wounded in the city of Qaim in Anbar province, and miraculously survived and is currently serving his time in Syria.

He revealed that "Daash" bounced in the direction of Kurdistan, after he realized that through southern Iraq closed in his face. "

He described relations with the Kurdistan region as a "good and there is coordination in the security, military and economic aspects," and added: "There is a mutual trust relationship, but I'm talking to the brothers the Kurds very explicit. I told them if they wanted to continue on the previous approach in the sense to take what they can from Iraq until the separation must be clear. If they wanted to stay in Iraq, we are ready to share the bread. "

He described the organization of the control of al-Abadi Daash the city of Mosul as "was a huge surprise, especially since the occupation Daash been without a fight."

He touched on the participation of Iraqi interests of Iran, saying "there are common interests of the Iraqi -aaranih in the war on Daash, I have no doubt that the Iranians are defending honestly about Iraq, because the threat Daash beyond Iraq, a real danger to Iran. Had this organization, enables access to the Iranian border, either through Kurdistan or across Diyala, for it was possible to be shaken huge areas of Iran. The Iranian intervention so quickly to help Iraq, it was a strategic issue, and did not even get an understanding on how to pay for Iranian weapons in the first instance, to the speed and severity of the event. "

Regarding the cooperation with the international coalition forces, revealed Abadi "There advisers and trainers Americans, and British, and French, and Australians, and the Germans, with the presence of Iranian advisers, we are today, for example, are cooperating with the United Arab Emirates in great shape, and also cooperate with the Jordanian side, and the Jordanians opened all intelligence, security and military capabilities against Iraq, and offered to participate in the war through direct aerial bombardment for Daash, but until this moment did not ask for help any of the neighboring countries in terms of aerial bombardment, and certainly did not ask for any state Priya intervention ".anthy A.h

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:21 am