Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal attacks and accuses the government to "forget" the looted money and phantom projects and make

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal attacks and accuses the government to "forget" the looted money and phantom projects and make  Empty Legal attacks and accuses the government to "forget" the looted money and phantom projects and make

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jan 2016, 9:59 am

Legal attacks and accuses the government to "forget" the looted money and phantom projects and make the employee a scapegoat

1/7/16

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: a, c
    He criticized the legal expert Abdullah al-Tamimi, Thursday, followed to tackle the financial crisis, government actions, Mthmha to "forget" the looted money and phantom projects and make the employee a "scapegoat."
    He said Tamimi's "Sky Press," "The austerity that took place in the country because of the drop in oil prices below $ 35 per barrel, pushing the executive branch to resort to some ports such as imposing licenses mandatory for the employee or always migraine and this thing which did not happen at all since the founding of the Iraqi state to the present day This".
    "The government is supposed to pay attention to the money stolen from the state as well as financial corruption rampant in the country and phantom projects instead of resorting to the employee and the imposition of compulsory licenses".
    He indicated that the price of oil in the global market is still between 35 and $ 38 per barrel, while Iraq sells below market five to six dollars, and paid the investment producing companies, according to the rounds of licenses, twenty dollars, at a time when the government set 2016 budget The price of oil at $ 45.
    He said Tamimi, "if the government investigated the money stolen from Iraq and returned to the legal proceedings choked the country in this financial crisis."
    The Council of Ministers is considering a proposal by the Ministry of Finance is expected to overcome the deficit in the 2016 budget to reduce spend and Daum employees' salaries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:56 pm