Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC President wants to hold an emergency meeting to discuss oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC President wants to hold an emergency meeting to discuss oil prices  Empty OPEC President wants to hold an emergency meeting to discuss oil prices

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jan 2016, 6:11 am

[size=24]OPEC President wants to hold an emergency meeting to discuss oil prices a. P. B.[/size]
    OPEC President wants to hold an emergency meeting to discuss oil prices  EGREGRHR

1/12/16

The head of OPEC oil exporting countries wanted to hold an emergency meeting of the organization in "early March / March," to discuss the continuing sharp decline in oil prices globally, according to comments he made Tuesday in Abu Dhabi.

Abu Dhabi: said Emmanuel Kachiko Ebi, who serves as minister of petroleum resources in Nigeria, "we said if it has reached (the price of a barrel of oil to) $ 35 a barrel, we will begin the search for an emergency meeting," on the sidelines of a forum of energy.

But OPEC President stressed the need to raise this issue on the SCO member states, notably Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states, it had previously refused to cut its oil production to try to raise prices. Kachiko added: "I did not talk much after the minister," he said, adding that the views of member states of the Organization mixed about interference in global markets.

He explained that "a group (of OPEC) feel the need to intervene, while the other group feels that, even if our intervention, we do not only form a thirty to 35 percent of the oil producers in the world.

He pointed out that "nearly 65 percent of the market (oil) outside OPEC," explaining that if not to take the non-affiliated to the OPEC measures to adjust production, the impact of the OPEC countries on the market will be limited.

Previously, members of the OPEC countries that refused to cut production, despite the significant decline in oil prices since mid-2014, fearing it would lead to the loss of part of its stake in the world oil market.

http://elaph.com/Web/Economics/2016/1/1066354.html

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:53 am