Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary of the Parliamentary Union of Islamic countries: our conference held in Baghdad important

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary of the Parliamentary Union of Islamic countries: our conference held in Baghdad important  Empty Secretary of the Parliamentary Union of Islamic countries: our conference held in Baghdad important

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 3:36 am

[ltr]Secretary of the Parliamentary Union of Islamic countries: our conference held in Baghdad important in this period[/ltr]

Since 01.20.2016 at 11:47 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The secretary of the Parliamentary Union of Islamic countries Mahmoud Erol Kulaij, we can not let our history and our culture puppet of terrorism and extremism, adding that the Islamic Parliaments conference in Baghdad comes at a period experienced by the Muslim nation most difficult challenges and the need to further cooperation. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Kulaij in the Executive Committee meeting of the Parliamentary Union of member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation "begin meeting of the Executive Committee and then the General Committee meeting and these meetings preparing for the meeting of the General parliaments and in the presence of heads of councils," stressing that "the Union is working to provide the spirit of fraternity, cooperation and strengthening diplomatic and Islamic strengthen joint Islamic cooperation. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The conference will be held under the conditions and the challenges of serious calls us to cooperate to address them, stressing that the meeting was held in Baghdad, a Dar es Salaam and the most closer to the Islamic history obliges us that Anturk our culture puppet in the hands of any external debt extremist group, and must fight extremism in all its forms ".anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:51 pm