Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bolani called on Iraqis investors to raise capital and on large investment projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bolani called on Iraqis investors to raise capital and on large investment projects Empty Bolani called on Iraqis investors to raise capital and on large investment projects

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:07 pm

[ltr]
    Bolani called on Iraqis investors to raise capital and on large investment projects

February 7, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The head of the economic committee and investment parliamentary Jawad al-Iraqi investors to "collect domestic capital and engage in large investment projects and supporting the national economy to overcome the financial crisis due to falling oil prices."
    Bolani said in a press statement seen by the agency of our economy News that "a favorable opportunity for the private sector to play an important and significant competitor role for the public sector through large investment projects and contribute to scientific research projects and take care of the local scientific innovations and work on, especially in the field of market economy implemented."
    Bolani stressed that "the parliament passed a legislation package reduce obstacles to private sector, which has been constrained by several factors, including the weakness of government support and rely on the public sector and the lack of investment provisions during the previous budgets."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:35 am