Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri says he enjoyed the position of verbal altercations between the House and announce continuat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri says he enjoyed the position of verbal altercations between the House and announce continuat Empty Jubouri says he enjoyed the position of verbal altercations between the House and announce continuat

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:25 am

Jubouri says he enjoyed the position of verbal altercations between the House and announce continuation of the session

2/8/16

Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said to contain verbal altercations between the House position on the draft ban the Baath Party and entities defunct law.

He said al-Jubouri's office in a statement: "Ein Iraq News" received a copy of it today that "al-Jubouri contained the situation and altercations that occurred between the number of deputies continued meeting of the Council," noting that "the Council will now continue listening to the views of the House debate on the law."

He asked al-Jubouri of the relevant committee to answer questions raised by the House of Representatives on the draft ban the Baath Party and entities defunct law.

The parliamentary source has said "Parliament proceeded to hold a new session after the lifting of its No. 6 held this morning on the back of an altercation between the Justice and Accountability Commission member Mohammad Naji and MP for the National Coalition Mahmoud al-Mashhadani on banning the Baath Party and entities dissolved, parties and activities of racist and terrorist Takfiri" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am