Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

While the Iraqi die oppress and Zlma..berlman Jubouri enjoyed celebrating Nowruz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

While the Iraqi die oppress and Zlma..berlman Jubouri enjoyed celebrating Nowruz Empty While the Iraqi die oppress and Zlma..berlman Jubouri enjoyed celebrating Nowruz

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 2:34 am

While the Iraqi die oppress and Zlma..berlman Jubouri enjoyed celebrating Nowruz !!

!!
    Last updated: March 16, 2017 - 16:20
    BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq explained MP for the coalition of state law Ibtisam al- Hilali, Thursday, that the presidency of the House of Representatives decided to postpone the holding of parliamentary sessions until the twenty - sixth of this March to coincide with the holiday Nowruz and travel of members of the Kurds to the Kurdistan region and travel Saleem al - Jubouri out of Iraq for tourism with Vice Hammam Hmoudi.oukalt Hilali in a press statement today: "the House of Representatives will resume session after twenty - sixth of this March and will be launched later questioned Health Minister Adila Hammoud , on the thirtieth of this month, as well as pass some broken laws . " She added " the parliament will host Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi will be complemented vote on conviction answers chairman of CMC Safa al- Din spring or not yet mentioned the resumption of its meetings ".uazat Hilali reasons for the delay of parliament for" sessions to the twenty - sixth of this March to coincide holding regular sessions with Nawrouz and travel Kurds House history to Erbil and travel Saleem al - Jubouri out of Iraq for tourism with his deputy Hamoudi ".oorteurt presidency of the Council of Representatives, earlier on Thursday, raising the regular session held today to next week, while Salim al - chaired the parliament session regular meeting held today, which was attended by 173 deputies. the only parliament in the world the number of vacation days more of its time and working against the people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:50 am