Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani and Abadi meet with US Secretary of State and Obama's envoy in Munich

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani and Abadi meet with US Secretary of State and Obama's envoy in Munich Empty Barzani and Abadi meet with US Secretary of State and Obama's envoy in Munich

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2016, 11:16 am

Barzani and Abadi meet with US Secretary of State and Obama's envoy in Munich

2/11/16

Twilight News / scheduled to meet US Secretary of State, John Kerry, and Special Envoy of Obama to the international coalition with the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, and Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

He wrote US Special Envoy of the President to the international coalition Brett Macgork on their profile on the social networking "Twitter" site, said that "we will go this evening with John Kerry to attend the Munich security conference in order to share in that conference with Massoud Barzani, and Haider al-Abadi and other heads of state."

Will be held on Thursday a meeting for reconciliation in Syria, in the German city of Munich, is scheduled to security conference in that city kicks off on Friday, the heads of dozens of countries will be held at the same table meeting to discuss the most important issues in the Middle East.

It has sent a formal invitation to the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani to attend that conference, left Wednesday for Germany.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:41 am