Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi powers calls in support of Ramadi and raise them IEDs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi powers calls in support of Ramadi and raise them IEDs Empty Abadi powers calls in support of Ramadi and raise them IEDs

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Feb 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Abadi powers calls in support of Ramadi and raise them IEDs[/ltr]

Since 02.13.2016 at 08:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Forces Union called on Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi government to mobilize all the possibilities available to support the city of Ramadi, in order to provide services and raise IEDs them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP for the Union of Forces to meet with the pink in a statement released by its press office received / balances News / copy of it, "We call on the prime minister to direct all state institutions and private services such as the Ministry of Transport and Housing, Electricity and others to mobilize all its means of engineering effort and the mechanics of human and direct staff immediately cleared rubble and improvised explosive devices and services returned to the city of Ramadi, to enable its people to return to them and save them from the tragic situation in which they live.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She called Al-Abbadi said "devote the next Cabinet meeting to make decisions and directives of the prime minister to submit all their efforts and their potential and Aschroha for reconstruction and services in the city in order to speed up the re-nearly half a million displaced people and contribute to the mitigation of the great suffering."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And I was amazed at the pink of "the attitude of some service ministries, which stood by and did not offer a little something to restore services as if they were from another country," asserting that "the role of humanitarian organizations was the best of them in spite of the great potential owned by the mechanics and effort engineered by human cadres and the city desperately needed today ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]And he appealed to "countries of the world, especially Arab and Islamic countries and humanitarian organizations to support the city of Ramadi, and contribute to building them and provide them with services in order to enable its people to return to it." Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:18 am