Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: freeze oil production needs to be integrated agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: freeze oil production needs to be integrated agreement Empty Abdul-Mahdi: freeze oil production needs to be integrated agreement

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Global oil production map
    Abdul-Mahdi: freeze oil production needs to be integrated agreement

Author: HAA, HH 
    Editor: the AT, HH 24.2.2016 16:17Number of Views: 1145 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Confirmed Iraqi Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Wednesday, that the proposal to freeze oil production at a certain ceilings need to be integrated agreement between the producing countries, as indicated oil marketing company SOMO Iraq's willingness to cooperate in order to strengthen oil prices, stressed the need to work producing state to restore the balance between supply and demand for oil.
    Adel Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement to Bloomberg (Bloomberg A round), US economic news, and I followed (the long-Presse), said that "the success of a proposed oil-producing countries to freeze production rates depend on a unified Ray supportive to him," stressing, "We have to reach a full agreement."
    In the same context, he emphasized the Director of the oil marketing company SOMO, Falah al-Amiri, during the oil conference, held today in the city of Abu Dhabi, the UAE, and I followed (the long-Presse), that "Iraq is ready to cooperate with the rest of the producing countries around the proposed freeze," noting that "the OPEC members and non-OPEC producing countries to work together and quickly solve the problem of falling prices in the oil market. "
    He pointed Ameri, that "the collapse of oil prices and the volatility of the market has nothing to do with the production from Iraq," calling for "producing countries of OPEC and outside OPEC to act decisively to restore the balance between supply and demand in the market, which needs time to recover."
    The Saudi Arabia and Russia, have announced in the (16 of February, the current 2016), the freezing of the oil produced at the borders of January 2016 rates, while Pena that the agreement has been approved by Venezuela and Qatar, Moscow required the consent of the other producers it, and questioned experts possible commitment by states, "There have been no any increase in the production recently, "such as Iraq and Iran, they even agreed to it.
    The world oil prices have fallen more than seventy percent compared to the last 2014 Summer, none of the more than one hundred dollars to less than 30 a barrel, resulting in damage to the economies of countries that rely on "black gold" as the sole source of income, including Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:17 am