Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: waiting for financial grants for the reconstruction of liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: waiting for financial grants for the reconstruction of liberated areas Empty Parliamentary Services: waiting for financial grants for the reconstruction of liberated areas

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 7:02 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Services: waiting for financial grants for the reconstruction of liberated areas[/size]
    26/02/2016 02:13 | Number of Views: 56
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    He said in the Commission services and reconstruction parliamentary member, said the committee waiting for financial grants provided by foreign and Gulf countries for the reconstruction of liberated areas of Daash terrorist gangs.
    Added committee member Beeston just in a press statement that "the Committee did not discuss until now in the reconstruction of liberated areas of Daash file, but the IMF is seeking to bring in funds, because the liberated areas need billions and these amounts there to Iraq, as passes were exceptional circumstances."
    "The International Monetary Fund said the lack of funds, but it seeks to require states to provide financial aid," adding that "the city of Ramadi, Anbar province, the center needs to 10 billion dollars for the purpose of reconstruction."
    He is fair, "we are waiting for grants from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates and Japan for the reconstruction of liberated areas of Daash", stressing that the IMF underlines the willingness of some countries to give money to Iraq's reconstruction in these areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:33 pm