Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrival of the nine vessels with a tonnage variety to the port of Umm Qasr in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrival of the nine vessels with a tonnage variety to the port of Umm Qasr in Basra Empty The arrival of the nine vessels with a tonnage variety to the port of Umm Qasr in Basra

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2016, 6:51 am

[size=32]The arrival of the nine vessels with a tonnage variety to the port of Umm Qasr in Basra[/size]

10:10:54 a.m. 04/03/2016| (Voice ofIraq) - Twilight Newsannounced the director of public relations and media spokesman for Iraqi ports Anmar net for the arrival ofnine ships of different nationalities with atonnage ofvariety to the port ofUmm Qasr in Basra , the far southern province of the country.Safi said in a statement responded to theTwilight News, said the port ofUmm Qasr south ofBasra trade received three commercial ships, God bless / f Antekoa sexual tonnage of805 containers, and the ship Fana / 1 Tocco sexual tonnage of285 tube and the ship ATHENS Dawanf Panama citizenship load 1250 tons ofvariety. He added that the port six other ships received from different nationalities and thebearer of the goods NES where docked Norton Anterpzaat on the pier 8 payload 1027 sexual container for Iberia .ualbakharh Amutenk payload 26537 soybean Alsoah citizenship to Iberia ,on the pier 16 and theship Akila g tonnage of1014 tons NES sexual Antekoa on thesidewalk 14 .ualbakharh Klajia Torre Feb tonnage of 41,855 tons ofsugar nationality Bahama on thesidewalk 2 and the ship tonnage of531 Mercury container nationality Saint Vincent on the pier 8 .Finally theship tonnage of171 tons Antraj NES nationality Netherlands at pier 15.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:09 am