Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Home economy The arrival of eight vessels with a tonnage variety to the port of Umm Qasr, south of B

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Home economy The arrival of eight vessels with a tonnage variety to the port of Umm Qasr, south of B Empty Home economy The arrival of eight vessels with a tonnage variety to the port of Umm Qasr, south of B

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]The arrival of eight vessels with a tonnage variety to the port of Umm Qasr, south of Basra[/size]

Basra - Journal News
    Director of Public Relations and Media and spokesman for Iraqi ports Anmar net announced Monday the arrival of eight ships of different nationalities with a tonnage of variety to the port of Umm Qasr, south of Basra.
    Safi said in a statement, Lord's (Journal News) to the port of Umm Qasr eight ships of different nationalities and with diverse payload received where docked Orient and its cargo 726 container nationality Marshall Island pier 11 and the ship Oni Perfect load 757 containers nationality Panama on pier 20 and the ship Thor Sky 766 cargo containers nationality for Iberia on the paving of 11.
    He also pointed to the mooring vessel HHL Rhein cargo 658 tons variety nationality for Iberia on pier 19 and the ship Farr White Sweeney cargo 23020 clinker nationality China Pier 3 and the ship Bozrah cargo in 1604 varied nationality Jordan on the pier 15 and the ship salumi 5 cargo variety nationality Panama on 21 and finally the ship MST Elise 1038 cargo container nationality Panama on pier 11.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:06 am