Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kubis assures Ameri UN support for Iraq in its war on terror

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kubis assures Ameri UN support for Iraq in its war on terror Empty Kubis assures Ameri UN support for Iraq in its war on terror

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Mar 2016, 2:50 am

[ltr]Kubis assures Ameri UN support for Iraq in its war on terror[/ltr]

Since 03.25.2016 at 09:53 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Badr Organization, said that the Special Representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubis said during a meeting with its Secretary General Hadi al-Amiri his country's support for Iraq in its war on terrorism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The secretary general of the organization's office in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "al-Amiri met with the Special Representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubis," noting that "the meeting was trading political and security matters, that Iraq is going through now."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bureau said that "Kubis praised the attitudes and the heroic sacrifices of the popular crowd that," stressing that "the United Nations has a key supporter of Iraq in its war on terror, and the return of displaced people to their areas liberated."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And on the political file, Kubis said that "you should have any change or modification in the government consulted all the political blocs," adding that "the international community cooperate more with politically unstable countries, especially that stability in Iraq is reflected on the merits of the war against terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, al-Amiri said, "we do not complete our joy of victory, but the return of the displaced to their areas and are making great efforts in resolving tribal disputes that prevent the return of displaced persons in some areas."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Ameri added, "We must increase international cooperation in Iraq because we are fighting on behalf of all countries." Ended 29/42 g[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:40 pm