Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ports contracted to create new sidewalks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ports contracted to create new sidewalks Empty Iraqi ports contracted to create new sidewalks

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2016, 3:49 am

[size=37]Iraqi ports contracted to create new sidewalks[/size]

BAGHDAD follow
    Iraqi ports company announced that one of the formations and the Ministry of Transport for its contract with one of the companies in the Philippines for the establishment of three new berths.
    The general director of the company Riad Sawadi Shamkhi, that the Iraqi ports contracted with one of the companies in the Philippines for the establishment of three piers Jdidh.mbana that this contract is part of a joint operation contract for the purpose of developing and increasing the number of berths in the port to accommodate the size of payloads planned to reach them in the coming years.
    Shamkhi He added that this contract is one of the joint operating contracts for projects and concluded by the General Company for Ports of Iraq to create three new piers on the other side against the sidewalks (19,20,21) in the port of Umm Qasr north of the establishment and operation of three new berths at Umm Qasr and that will be supportive the national economy.
    Shamkhi noted that the project would be a strong supporter of the national economy in terms of financial returns which be realized from the elimination of unemployment which will provide a variety of employment opportunities for the people of the country.
    Shamkhi confirmed that the Iraqi Ministry of Transport and Iraqi Ports Company bygone work this through which will achieve significant revenue and attract major international companies operating maritime sector would develop the Iraqi ports and the pride of its imports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:58 pm