Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the parliament lifted a lawsuit against 10 deputies protestors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the parliament lifted a lawsuit against 10 deputies protestors Empty Chairman of the parliament lifted a lawsuit against 10 deputies protestors

Post by Rocky Wed 11 May 2016, 2:54 am

[ltr]Chairman of the parliament lifted a lawsuit against 10 deputies protestors[/ltr]

Since 10/05/2016 23:53 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I learned / balances News / The Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri plans to file a complaint against the 10 MPs against the backdrop of the protests that they have made such re legitimacy hearing on 30 April.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And ten deputies are "Ahmdalajabura and Haitham al-Jubouri and Mishan Jubouri Mahlawi fair and full and Hanan al-Zaidi and high Nassif and Ammar Al-Shibli Rehab Alabboudh and Kazem Sayadi."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP Abdul Rahman Alloizi noting that news, "he was aware of the case found at the legal department."[/ltr]
    [ltr]While MP Kamel al-Zaidi said, one of the lawmakers who will raise a lawsuit against them in response to the news, "We hope that this issue goes Saleem al-Jubouri suit Lanta our Tdanah files Tninha how he tried to go for our project and we will speak out in front of the judiciary."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Zaidi explained, saying that "our front we are stronger than the previous 100 228 Vice illusion if they are the majority Why did not you hold a quorum, but quota system partners and the sharing of positions and are not in agreement with each other."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sources indicate that the parliament speaker Salim al-view this thing on his deputy Aram Sheikh Mohammed and Kurdish blocs, but did not support such a move in support of his deputy, Sheikh Hamoudi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:24 pm