Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum unlikely to change Abadi: No conditions allow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masum unlikely to change Abadi: No conditions allow Empty Masum unlikely to change Abadi: No conditions allow

Post by Rocky Tue 17 May 2016, 2:57 am

[ltr]Masum unlikely to change Abadi: No conditions allow[/ltr]

Since 16/05/2016 22:38 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi President Fuad Masum, ruled out the change of prime minister Haider al-Abadi at the moment, adding that the country's circumstances do not allow it now. 
    Masum said in a press statement that "now, conditions do not allow change, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, stressing that be such a distant thing at this stage at least." 
    Masum said that "any process of change or naming the prime minister may take a long time and has been in previous years," Makdaon Kurdish deputies were subjected to insult, referring to the mother, "the need for assurances not to repeat it." 
    In a related development, "Masum arrived Monday evening to the city of Arbil, where he was received by Nechirvan Barzani, president of the Kurdistan Regional Government, and inhibited Deputy Prime Minister and Dr. Fuad Hussein, chief of the Presidential Office in the province." 
    According to a statement from the presidency got the balance of News, a copy of the infallible will be during the visit a number of official meetings with government and party leaders to discuss the political, security and economic situation and ways to find solutions to all the current problems, and relations between the federal government and the provincial government. " 
    And calls for a number of deputies that the President Fuad Masum be the protector of the Constitution and does not take into account other class or component to another account. / End [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:43 pm