Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Business Council will hold a seminar on Dornizat civil society in the implementation of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Business Council will hold a seminar on Dornizat civil society in the implementation of the Empty National Business Council will hold a seminar on Dornizat civil society in the implementation of the

Post by Rocky Sat 21 May 2016, 8:23 am

[ltr]National Business Council will hold a seminar on Dornizat civil society in the implementation of the UN Convention against Corruption
    [/ltr]

[ltr]...[/ltr]

[ltr]National Business Council, organized in collaboration with the Integrity Commission, on Saturday, a seminar on Dornizat civil society in the implementation of the UN Convention against Corruption, and monetary policy in Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the National Business Council David Abdul Zaerfi statement / Economy News / The seminar was devoted to the study of how the contribution of civil society organizations in implementing the United Nations Convention Against Corruption in the banking system, noting that a large part of monetary policy depends cash deal outside the banking system.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that not to deal in accordance with legal formulas monetary encouraged corrupt to give bribes to evade provide data about Maimitlkouna of funds are usually used Garparwah ways, including support for terrorist organizations.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Zarihamah data for people who have the money and deal with banks by handling mail for the purpose of launching and disbursement of funds to the beneficiary Alajerzlk under the supervision of the Central Bank of Iraq to eliminate the phenomenon of corruption by a large margin mode.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Noting there are seminar will come out with recommendations agreed between the National Business Council and the Commission on Public Integrity, in preparation for submission to the Cabinet for approval.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Both state that the Iraqi Council of Representatives has already approved the article (13) of the UN anti-corruption convention.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:39 pm