Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Links News

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Links News Empty Links News

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jun 2016, 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Links News

UNICEF renovate school bathroomsannounced Media Education Director Muthanna Abbas Zaidi , the province signed acontract with UNICEF for the restoration and maintenance of health complexes in 15 schools to maintain, its Samawah, (270 km south - west of Baghdad), the direct implementation and emphasized during thesummer break after referral to local contractors, while he noted that the world body has promised to expand its work plan and the inclusion of other numbers of schools in the future. He Zaidi that " the international organization promised inclusion largest number of schools in this project." prosecute "spoilers" of electric power announced the governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui a number of " saboteurs "targeting power transmission lines in the Bab al - Zubair area and east of Basra, calling for theformation of a security committee to prosecute those involved . he Nasroaa in a statement , I followed the " long "it" is exceeded it exceptional efforts by the competent cadres in the transmission and distribution where he was repairing faults within 24 hour and that without those efforts to continue repair work for several days what had cause to cut off electricity for some areas for several days. " 20 countries will vote to protect themarsh the chairman of the Council of Dhi Qar Hamid Gazan visit Acting Vatican Embassy in Iraq and more than 20 ambassador to a foreign country to Dhi Qar province to visit the city of Ur archaeological and marshes of the province, adding that most of the ambassadors of these countries sent messages of reassurance to Iraq that their states will vote in favor of the accession of the marshes and the effects to the World Heritage list. a statement by the provincial council that "it is part of the meetings and the build - up carried out by theHigher Committee for input marshes and monuments to the World Heritage list. " more than 800 families displaced from Fallujah , the Department of immigration branch official in Anbar Mohamed Rachid said that" nearly 868 families displaced from the district of Fallujah, distributed to 852 families in the Amiriyah Fallujah camps and 16 families in the tourist town camps. " " the ministry 's branch in coordination with the security forces in the region formed a committee to receive those families putting in security curtain between theAmiriyah Fallujah and the city 's tourist - based."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]