Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Links News

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Links News Empty Links News

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2016, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Links News

Initially Taza resume its original locationannounced initially Taza Court, on Wednesday, resuming its work in its original position, as pointed out that the beginning and misdemeanors and personal status courts began to receive claims after the stability of the security situation , said the spokesman of the judiciary , Abdul Sattar Bayraktar, said in astatement received a "long", a copy of which, " the Court of First Instance of the resumption of Kirkuk Taza returned to work in its original position in the side , " adding that " thebeginning and misdemeanors and personal status courts there began receiving claims after the stability of thesecurity situation." He added that " the Court has already I moved to an alternate location in the headquarters of the appeal in Kirkuk after their city to the bombing by terrorist organizations. " monument stations fumble in the Tigris River decided the Ministry of Health in collaboration with the Ministry of oil monument number of fumbling stations in the Tigris River near the places in which they are drilling oil wells to prevent contamination from occurring. the director of the outreach Department and environmental media Amir Ali Hassoun, said that " the Directorate of Wasit environment agreed during a joint workshop was held with the participation of the ministries of oil and water resources and the company invested oilfield in Wasit province , at the monument tostations fumble on water resources." he noted the statement to "set up a joint operations room to monitor and follow up the waters of the river and preserved from pollution that may accompany drilling and production operations in the vicinity of the Tigris River oil fields." mobilized a service to drain rainwater Baghdad Municipality announced the mobilization of its human resources and mechanism, for the purpose of storm water that fell on the Baghdad. a statement by the Secretariat that "fourteen municipal districts and theDepartment of streams Baghdad , mobilized its mechanism and human and operate the main stations and sub ​​- full capacity to ensure rain water draining process and prevent it collects in the streets and alleys." He added that "sewage plants running at optimal their cards in coordination with the Ministry of Electricity to ensure the continuation of the national electricity supplier to run alongside the creation of standby generators in case of any emergency. " the statement noted that" the municipal districts have set up pumps in some of the key points in the main streets of the rainwater drainage. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]