Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eid al-Fitr revives Diwaniyah markets and traders are using him to raise prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eid al-Fitr revives Diwaniyah markets and traders are using him to raise prices Empty Eid al-Fitr revives Diwaniyah markets and traders are using him to raise prices

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Eid al-Fitr revives Diwaniyah markets and traders are using him to raise prices

 Diwaniya / long-Presse 

Experiencing the city of Diwaniyah, with theEid al - Fitr approaches, the commercial momentum and a rebound in the domestic market especially in the sale of food, sweets and clothes of women and children, as citizens stressed that the financial crisis and the austerity denied many of the supplies they are accustomed to in recent years. He says the owner of a food shop in a Diwaniya markets Mohammad Murad, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " The commercial traffic in the city 's markets began to recover a private two days ago to buy flour (zero), which rose relatively prices with the beginning of Ramadan , " noting " the price per kilo increased from 750 dinars before Ramadan to a thousand dinars which one or more of the shops remote residential areas for censorship." 
    attribute Murad reasons to " the desire of citizens , industry pastry (Alklijh) in their homes , " adding that "demand has increased also juices, nuts and sweets, dates that fall within the confectionery industry. " 
    says citizenship dreams Fadel, said in an interview to the (long - Presse), said that" some traders are taking advantage of holidays and special occasions and raise purchase prices of women 's clothing and children ,"pointing out that" the citizen be forced to buy them Children are not interested in the financial crisis and austerity citizen pay the price because of the government 's actions ".ottaba citizenship that" the only thing that helped us to secure the holiday requirements of food and clothes is that we received our salaries, "expressing concern over the " feast - days post - private Connie exhausted with my husband , our salaries to buy clothes for our children. " in 
    turn, the citizen Abbas Mehdi Chijeel, the owner of women's clothing and children 's store, in an interview confirms to (long - Presse), that" the prices at which we sell out fixed did anything where change , "but he also said , " but the citizen back on excessive buying clothes on special occasions, and when the collection bought by the sum of the amounts significant from the point of view only. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:14 am