Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The budget revives currency markets in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The budget revives currency markets in Iraq Empty The budget revives currency markets in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Apr 2021, 7:15 am

The budget revives currency markets in Iraq

•  Time: 04/02/2021 11:49:30

•  Read: 5,174 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The unanimous vote of the House of Representatives, last Wednesday, on the Federal Budget Law for 2021, left a general impression of satisfaction at the official and popular levels.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Parliament ended many months of disagreements and quarrels between the political blocs, as well as the effects of the failure to approve the budget on movement, market and trade, which showed signs of a return to activity, yesterday, through the relative rise in the movement of buying and selling currencies.
    Traders in the stock market in the Shorja area in Baghdad said, "The market witnessed good movement and the price of the dollar rose slightly against the dinar, as a result of approving the budget."
    They attributed the reasons for this to that "traders and even ordinary citizens had expected that the decision to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar, which was approved by the government last year, would be reversed. However, the approval of the budget while the exchange rate remained in a state encouraged the return of market movement to normal."
    The Baghdad Stock Exchange closed yesterday evening, Thursday, at 1467 dinars to one dollar.

Ammar Al-Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:41 am