Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blonde (TRT) recounts the details of the night of the military coup in Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blonde (TRT) recounts the details of the night of the military coup in Turkey Empty Blonde (TRT) recounts the details of the night of the military coup in Turkey

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2016, 3:51 am

[ltr]Blonde (TRT) recounts the details of the night of the military coup in Turkey[/ltr]

[ltr]Blonde (TRT) recounts the details of the night of the military coup in Turkey Tur1-500x248

Istanbul-Iraq Press -17 July: Turkish TV presenter appeared "crowns Karash" , which announced thefirst statement issued by the failed coup leaders in Turkey at dawn on Saturday, again in a crowd of people as she picks Photos Alselva directed them thanks to them to save them. Having stormed thestate television headquarters and later rescued from their hands and helped topple the coup.

She recounted , "crowns Karash" detained by themilitary coup leaders and force them to cooperate with them details. Where she said, she was in the television station, when I entered the force is made ​​up of four army soldiers and forced to recite a statement coup. They said that the work in the interest of Turkey, and that they had seized more than halfan hour before reading the statement under duress. Karash said, "Now , this nightmare is over. They threaten us with weapons and imposed on us read the statement, and all of Ahahdna and knows us realizes our commitment to legitimacy and democracy, and we thank all who came here to help us. " And then confirmed Karash, that what saved her from the clutches of themilitary, is to break into Turkish television building citizens, heavily had evacuated the armed forces to withdraw . Karash and stood among her colleagues at work, declaring regret what I did, saying it did not have to do it willingly, also thanked thepeople and the public understand the channel position where she was "alienated the will." Blonde (TRT) recounts the details of the night of the military coup in Turkey %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B0%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%A9-2 It seems that the announcer in theTRT government channel, "crowns Karash," will continue her dress blue and expressions of her firm stuck in the Turks who saw all the official channels of memory, which declares the military control of the country and stop the constitution, but thecoup failed after a few hours following the invitation of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan citizens to get off the streets. the Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim said that the attempt to the military coup has outside the chain of command, before announcing the other leaders of the army, and all the partisan and civil forces in the country opposed the military coup , which appeared to be a limited range of the army was behind him . Blonde (TRT) recounts the details of the night of the military coup in Turkey %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B0%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%A9-3 With relay activists, followed themilitary coup on social networking sites has occurred, leave a picture of citizens have had access to the military , which forcedthe announcer to read the statement and beat him Dharba.anthy (1)
    https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:26 am