Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: conservative oil-exporting live below the poverty line

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: conservative oil-exporting live below the poverty line Empty Deputy: conservative oil-exporting live below the poverty line

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2016, 7:24 am

Deputy: conservative oil-exporting live below the poverty line
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    12:44 
    07/17/2016

MP called for Maysan province Haider Star Mawla, Sunday, the Ministry of Finance launched a conservative allocation after the approval of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi them, saying that Maysan living below the poverty line after the demobilization of hundreds of contractors and increase the daily wage "armies" of unemployed in the province.
    He said the Lord in a statement, "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi agreed to launch Maysan fiscal conservative allocations of the budget based on the book we gave in the last period and after a brief him on what ails the province of the fact that a serious crisis," and urged the Finance Ministry to "launch a conservative allocation after approval Prime Minister it. "
    He said the Lord, that "Maysan province live below the poverty line due to not give them financial dues for 2015 and 2016 and the demobilization of hundreds of contractors daily wage," asserting that "imports of Maysan oil represents 12% of the general budget of Iraq and can not neglect the process continues by the Ministry of Finance of the province that sits on the swamps of the oil and contributes to a large part of the state budget. "
    Lord pointed out, "there are hundreds of graduates looking for a job in vain," asserting that "Maysan province live below the poverty line and the government and the Ministry of Finance has to pay attention."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:32 pm