Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of the national card project and the Department of Elahwal in Kalar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of the national card project and the Department of Elahwal in Kalar Empty The opening of the national card project and the Department of Elahwal in Kalar

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jul 2016, 8:02 am

[size=24][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Friday 22-07-2016 | 2:30:08

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / announced that the Iraqi Interior Ministry on Friday announced the opening of the national card project, and the Department of the conditions of Kalar spend in Sulaymaniyah. The 
    ministry said in a statement posted on its official website, said he was "opening the conditions of Kalar circle in the presence of Maj . Gen. Mahdi al - Waeli director general sexual and Salah al - Din Muhammad Faraj official گrmaan district administration and the presence of sexual managers Sulaymaniyah and گrmaan and director of the national card and a large gathering of citizens who have expressed their happiness and joy on this occasion and made thanks and appreciation to the Interior Ministry to pay attention Bhanhm and care. 
    the statement added that he was archived records of civil status and the national card Directorate secure communications system has already It has been training its cadres on the activities of the system by the training Department and the system set up by the cadres of the technical support department.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:53 pm