Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade announce a "new mechanism" to pay dues peasants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade announce a "new mechanism" to pay dues peasants Empty Trade announce a "new mechanism" to pay dues peasants

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jul 2016, 4:09 am

[size=37]Trade announce a "new mechanism" to pay dues peasants[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    Ministry Altjarh, Cd, announced today that the Treasury bonds, which will be distributed to farmers and marketers for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 will be due either directly exchange and will be deducted percentage of them in favor of the bank or retained and utilized annual interest amount of 8%
    The director of the finance department at the General Company for Trade Alahbub, in a statement Talga (Journal News) that "the mechanism of new that will be followed for the payment of financial dues to farmers and marketers will feature hundreds of thousands of names, a new style of work followed by the company for the first time to embrace the receipt of grain marketers ago 26-year-old. "
    And Odhav, "This work needs to be an accounting New Tab differs from the previous work of the company to the fact that payment be treasury bonds," Mbana, that "the company's branches began to prepare lists and sent to the company in order to be sent to the Ministry of Finance directly."
    The ministry said in Baanha, "This move came in implementation of the directives of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to pay those dues to farmers and farmers for crops of wheat and rice value."
    Most Mahafezat, saw Thursday Almadi, large demonstrations and Gaillh, organized peasants to demand the arrears of three years.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:23 am