Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ready to hit the force," the US is on its way to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ready to hit the force," the US is on its way to Iraq Empty Ready to hit the force," the US is on its way to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Aug 2016, 3:43 am

Ready to hit the force," the US is on its way to Iraq

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Announced the United States of the US, on Saturday, its intention to send 400 additional troops to Iraq during the current year 2016, while confirming that this number is among Al560 soldier who US President Barack Obama agreed to send to Iraq. 
    The press statements Military Pentagon officials transferred site ( Army Times) US, and followed up (range Press), " the 400 soldiers coming from Fort Campbell base in Kentucky will join the rest of the other troops deployed elements in Iraq of a second Airborne Division and 1,300 soldiers led by Col. Brett Sylvia within the coalition campaign against al Daash. " the 
    officials added that" the 400 soldiers of the additional will come from several units in the 101st Airborne Division who have the skills and competencies of various military ", stressing that" this number is among Al560 soldier who US President Barack Obama agreed to send them to Iraq recently. " For his part, Colonel Eric Lopez , commander of the second division in the US Army, said that " the 400 soldiers who will be deployed this summer 's full readiness to perform their duties in Iraq are ready , " he said , adding, "These forces named after (ready force of the hit) , it remained the province of the willingness to join forces deployed in Iraq at any time ".okd US Secretary of defense, first on Friday, the need to " eradicate "Daash from Iraq as" quickly as possible ", while not ruled out the possibility of sending more American troops to accomplish that task. 
    Carter said in an interview with US channel and I followed ( the long - Presse), said that " the war against Daash require to go anywhere to fight it, as happened in the raids that targeted the organization in Libya, being more like a cancer that is rampant from one place to another , " stressing that " the focus of the United States in its fight will continue for the time being in Iraq and Syria . "He pointed Carter, to the importance of the " elimination of al Daash in Iraq and Syria , the first being the source and origin of the cancer, and toaccelerate in it, "is unlikely" to send more US troops to Iraq to get the job done. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:02 pm