Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Iraq select the size and location of his money smuggled and the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Iraq select the size and location of his money smuggled and the government  Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Iraq select the size and location of his money smuggled and the government

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Aug 2016, 2:07 pm

Parliamentary Integrity: Iraq select the size and location of his money smuggled and the government has no intention of retrieval

Since 18.08.2016 at 13:00 (Baghdad time)

Special scales News

He stressed the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, on Wednesday, Iraq's need for an international investigation points to recover Omulh smuggled abroad, indicating that the control authorities identified the size and location of the money smuggled abroad, but the government is not serious about its retrieval

The MP said the committee Adel Nouri, L / balance News /, said that "Iraq needs and views of an international investigative device or procedural as well as cooperation with the Interpol to arrest the corrupt Estrada smuggled money abroad."

He added that "the government has put special devices in the banks to reveal their accounts and prosecution for a refund, as well as the need to create understandings between the countries of the world in this field."

He said the "Iraqi regulators identified the size and location of smuggled money into emerging, but the government is not serious about their proceedings to recover them."

The Nuri, the need to "do courses and workshops in this regard, to train and develop Iraqi cadres and benefit from the international experience."

The member of the Commission, the Prime Minister to "cancel the Iraqi authorities of the specialized body integrity and the Parliamentary Integrity Committee and financial control and the offices of inspectors general, in the event of dissatisfaction with her work" .anthy 29 / A 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:40 am