Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salahuddin launches campaign to clean up the area of ​​China north of Tikrit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salahuddin launches campaign to clean up the area of ​​China north of Tikrit Empty Salahuddin launches campaign to clean up the area of ​​China north of Tikrit

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2016, 3:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Salahuddin launches campaign to clean up the area of ​​China north of Tikrit

 Salahuddin / long-Presse 

Launched the administration of Salahuddin province, on Sunday, a campaign to clean upand restore services to regions of the area ofChina north of Tikrit, while began lifting earth mounds and open roads. 
    The Director of Information Office of theprovince Jamal Ekab in an interview (long -Presse) that " the province yesterday launched a campaign to clean up a number parts of the area of China west of Baiji. " 
    Ekab He added that" SOA preservation circles, especially municipalities and electricity as well as the Sunni Endowment and the efforts of the popular crowd, involved the campaign , which was launched to remove earth mounds and open roads south side. " 
    He noted the media director that" dozens of trucks and Alhvlat and effort engineering proceeded to work both by his mission , "expected" campaign accomplished during the week in preparation for the re - displaced families to safe areas. " 
    declared Salahuddin management, on Thursday (18 August 2016), for approval of the cabinet and popular crowd, the return of the Chinese people of the area west of the province (170 km north of Baghdad) on meals, unexpected displacement of more than a quarter of a million people from Mosul when starting editing process. 
    the Salah al - Din administration announced on Thursday (18 August 2016) for the approval of the cabinet andpopular crowd, the return of the Chinese people of the area west of the province (170 km north of Baghdad) on meals, unexpected displacement of more than a quarter of a million people at the start of Mosul editing process.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:11 pm