Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Awadi warns of the risks of a general amnesty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Awadi warns of the risks of a general amnesty Empty Awadi warns of the risks of a general amnesty

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Sep 2016, 4:11 am

[size=30]Awadi warns of the risks of a general amnesty[/size]
    09/09/2016 11:29 | Number of Views: 89
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press /
    Called an MP for the National Alliance Firdaus al-Awadi, on Friday, the House of Representatives to support any effort leads to modification of the amnesty law, warning that making large stocks of terrorism through this law
    She said Al-Awadi said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "the House members who voted on the law will not forgive the people and history on the big mistake enactment of such a law leads to the release of criminals and terrorists whose hands are stained with the blood of Iraqis," noting that " legal and even parliamentarians differ in the interpretation or the interpretation of many paragraphs mined, there are those who delude the Iraqi people to try this a perfect law, and from there confirms the legal irrefutable evidence that will lead to the equivalent of terrorists
    She added that "Iraq is fighting a great battle against Daesh terrorist gangs and evil forces of the Gulf and some regional countries, with US backing, and it is reasonable to making large stocks of terrorism through this Act shall be an alternative for those who ruled them our security forces and the crowd folk hero
    Al-Awadi noted that "despite the great frustration of the Iraqi people through this law, but the opportunity is still favorable correct the error, that is a vote of no activation of this law only after the completion of the amendment, because the issue is not related to the ordinary law, but the law touches the life and future of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 6:23 pm