Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi warns of the "da'ashiyeh" agenda because of the US presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi warns of the "da'ashiyeh" agenda because of the US presence in Iraq Empty Al-Awadi warns of the "da'ashiyeh" agenda because of the US presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jan 2018, 2:37 am

Al-Awadi warns of the "da'ashiyeh" agenda because of the US presence in Iraq

10:45 - 26/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow-up ...
    The deputy of the coalition of state law, Fardous Awadi, Friday, Prime Minister Haider Abadi to clarify the existence of US bases inside Iraq, noting that the presence of these forces raises "fears" of another US agenda harmful to Iraq similar to "
    Al-Awadi said in a statement that "the argument of the presence of US forces in Iraq has disappeared after the great Iraqi victory over the preacher of the terrorist," noting that "the presence of these forces in Iraq raises concerns about the existence of another US agenda harmful to Iraq, The American thought and the implementation of Turkey and some Gulf countries. "
    Al-Awadi wondered, "Is the government convinced of the presence of these bases inside Iraq ?! Is it convinced that US forces are helping Iraq in its war against Da'ash? "
    Al-Awadi expressed her conviction that "the presence of these forces to change the political terrain of the region according to the US measurements to control the resources and the good of their people and protect the Zionist entity, and this is clear and recognized by many of the American observers as well as information proved studies and research that emerged from major American universities and study centers."
    Al-Awadi called on Abadi "to have a courageous historic stand by demanding that US troops withdraw immediately from Iraq in implementation of the agreement reached during the term of President Maliki, which was followed by scheduling the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq."

Current date/time is Sun 27 Oct 2024, 4:14 pm