Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial inspector Office announces re more than 31 billion dinars for the benefit of the state tre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial inspector Office announces re more than 31 billion dinars for the benefit of the state tre Empty Financial inspector Office announces re more than 31 billion dinars for the benefit of the state tre

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2016, 6:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/10/04 | 13:30

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Financial Office of Inspector re - announce more than 31 billion dinars for the benefit of the state treasury
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial inspector Office announces re more than 31 billion dinars for the benefit of the state tre Empty Inspector of Finance: re more than 31 billion dinars actually in favor of the state treasury

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Oct 2016, 3:50 am

[size=37]Inspector of Finance: re more than 31 billion dinars actually in favor of the state treasury[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    It announced the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Finance on Tuesday, bring more than 31 billion dinars actually the public treasury for the benefit of the state.
    The office said in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, "it was re amount (31.062.369.294) dinars public treasury for the benefit of the state."
    "It was back to business after the investigation, inspection and periodic audit held by the Bureau during the first half of the current year 2016," .anthy 3

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:52 pm