Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Setting Prisoners Free

csd9013
    csd9013

Setting Prisoners Free Empty Setting Prisoners Free

Post by csd9013 Tue 04 Oct 2016, 6:38 am

"The Lord sets prisoners free." —Psalm 146:7
    When my wife and I visited the National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force near Savannah, Georgia, we were especially moved by the prisoner-of-war exhibit, with its re-creation of a German prisoner-of-war camp’s barracks. Marlene’s dad, Jim, served in the Eighth Air Force, the “Mighty Eighth,” as they flew missions over Europe during World War II. During the war, the Eighth Air Force suffered over 47,000 injuries and more than 26,000 deaths. Jim was one of those shot down and held as a prisoner of war. As we walked through the exhibit, we recalled Jim telling about the absolute joy he and his fellow prisoners felt the day they were set free.
    God’s care for the oppressed and liberation of the imprisoned are declared in Psalm 146. The psalmist describes the one who "upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry,” who “sets prisoners free” (v. 7). All of this is cause for celebration and praise. But the greatest freedom of all is freedom from our guilt and shame. No wonder Jesus said, “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed” (John 8:36).
    Through Christ’s sacrifice, we are set free from the prison of sin to know His joy and love and the freedom that only forgiveness can bring. —Bill Crowder

The prison of sin cannot withstand the power of Christ’s forgiveness.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Setting Prisoners Free Empty Re: Setting Prisoners Free

Post by Neno Tue 04 Oct 2016, 3:13 pm

thumbs2
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Setting Prisoners Free Empty Re: Setting Prisoners Free